The Streets of Regalis will include stat cards for each of the various enemies that characters may face. Each card shows the enemy's stats, picture, and any abilities they may possess. These cards are designed to serve as reference for the GM during combat.
Monday, October 26, 2015
Sunday, October 18, 2015
Along with Streets of Regalis, I'm introducing a new model design for the Draconian race. I've mentioned this before, but I wanted to show a comparison of the old model versus the new one.
Saturday, October 10, 2015
ALL prices on the official Imperium Chronicles store have been slashed by 25% compared to DriveThruRPG and other sites. This includes all wargames, RPGs, and paper miniatures.
Monday, October 05, 2015
Now that The Talion Front is done, I'm turning my attention back to Streets of Regalis, the campaign setting for In Harm's Way Tactics. Due to burnout, I stopped working on SoR 4 months ago, but now I've gotten a second wind and hope to finish it up within the next 6-8 weeks.
Friday, October 02, 2015
I'm proud to announce The Talion Front, the first expansion for the Fleets at War: Theater of Operations strategic sci-fi wargame.
- New, large full-color strategic map (19"x18" divided into 6 sections)
- New Faction: The Talion Republic
- New Enemies ("Marauders"): the Pirate Clans (vs. the Imperium) and the K'thonian Void (vs. the Magna/Talions)
- New Gameplay including the Grand Campaign (combining the original game with the expansion) and the Talion Rebellion (vs. the Magna)
- 490 new counters (full-strength & damaged sides)
- 15 new units including battle carriers, patrol boats (gun, missile, & torpedo), and torpedo bombers, among others
Theater of Operations is required to play The Talion Front.