I had a productive weekend: I completed pages 3 and 4, and started on the renders (and some of the post work) for page 5. This was good since I was running a little bit behind on my pages. I need to do about 3 a week to get a new chapter out every 4 to 5 weeks.
Due to being a scatter-brain, page 4 presented a slight problem. Basically, I did the first three renders on day and the rest a day later. In between, I finalized (in my head at least) the dialogue for the page. However, once I arranged the panels the way I had originally planned, I realized that the first three had no actual dialogue associated with them. I had forgotten about them when I decided on the dialogue! So, I starred at the page for a while until I came up with a solution: namely to move two of the “speechless” panels to the end. This actually worked out pretty well, but it points out that I am either a) very talented, or b) lucky. Since “a” isn’t very likely, I am at least glad that “b” is sometimes the case, otherwise I might’ve had to redo some of the renders or redo the page.
Finally, I estimate that I’ll be done with the chapter the weekend of July 16-17th.