I’ve been having technical problems with page 11. Although it’s the same stateroom set from chapter 9, I added a few extra walls and two Imperial marine models (Lt. Burke and a Sergeant). This was apparently enough to send Poser over the edge: almost every time I tried to render, the program locked up on me. This requires me to kill the program, which seems to take forever, and then reboot to recapture all the computer’s resources. It’s a real pain. Luckily I haven’t had this problem for quite a while, but I think the marine models (“SA Legion”) have a lot of polygons, which means a lot more power necessary to render. Anyway, I just have to be more careful and render things separately more. The good news is that there should only be another two pages before the chapter is done. It’s due this weekend. :-o
Btw, I mentioned that it’s a good idea to have someone proofread before publishing. Since my wife is out of town, I may have to email her some screenshots so she can take a look (and hopefully save me from public embarrassment). She may’ve thought that getting out of town would save her from these duties, but she was wrong, wrong, wrong!