Monday, January 01, 2007

A Very Bad Man

After a week long Christmas break, I completed and published page 23. It shows Magnus killing the wife of the main target, Robert Groen. As Black says himself, “I’m a hitman, not a hero.” In another two pages, however, he will have an opportunity to redeem himself, at least to some extent. He’s still not a very nice man in any event, but I wanted to show that he’s not completely dead inside.

There’s a small mistake this page, although it’s intentional: in the first frame you can see that the windows in the bedroom have blinds (shades), but in the third frame, they do not. I wanted to show the cityscape better, but the blinds were blocking too much of the view. Instead of trying to redo the shot from the previous page (which shows the blinds only slightly), I decided to just remove the blinds and not worry about it. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment