Tuesday, April 07, 2015

My new book is available

This is not game related, but my new comedy book, A Little of Me Goes a Long Way, is now available. It features a collection of my tweets, from the profound to the profane, including such topics as: cats, pants, finger puppets, more pants, poor hygiene, self loathing, and finally, pants.
Examples:
  • "A little of me goes a long way," I told my wife during our honeymoon.
  • After I wash up in a public restroom, I always open the door with my mouth so I don't get germs on my hands.
  • I can motivate myself to put on pants or go outside, but not BOTH!
  • You take my breath away, or that might be the tuberculosis...
  • Golden Corral: Because you're just not fat enough.
  • I'm giving everybody lottery tickets for Xmas because I don't like people very much.
  • I have a big heart, a big morbidly obese heart...
  • Saw a homeless guy surrounded by books sleeping in the park this morning. Just goes to show what an English degree will get you.
  • I wish we could stop fixating on race when there's so many other reasons to hate each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment