Monday, August 14, 2006

Arrived in KC

A quick update: we safely moved ourselves down to Kansas City on Sunday, but we found out our apartment complex won’t be ready until next Saturday (which is when our furniture will likely arrive). Even so, my new job involves working 12 hour days, 6 days a week for the foreseeable future! That may mean I’m going to be pretty tired in the evenings and may not want to jump right on the computer after spending all day working on one. Never fear, however, because I really want to get started on this story, so even if my eyes are bleeding, I will work on Magnus Black! ;-)

By the way, one of the perks of my new job is getting a $500 stipend for buying a new computer. I intend to use it to get one with more RAM and faster processor, which should make rendering in Poser easier (I hope!).

No comments:

Post a Comment