Friday, October 06, 2006

Welcome to the Suck

I’ve been working on page 11 for a couple of days now, but I still need to add Black’s monologue before I’m done. I actually started with the middle panel, which shows several bodies at the bottom of a pit (or open grave). That was the “highlight” of my experience, but the rest of the panels aren’t that great. They all involve a lot of composite work (adding different renders together into a single image). However, they came out rather artificial looking; not “natural.” Basically they look like what they are, a bunch of images slapped together. *Sigh*

Here is a shot of Black’s mother’s eyes (shortly before she’s killed by the Magna). I decided not to show her actually dying, since I thought it would leave more to the reader’s imagination. It also adds to the drama somewhat.

No comments:

Post a Comment