Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Fight Club

Page 12 is done, which leaves me one more page of the Funkmeister sequence. As I’ve mentioned, the last part of the chapter involves Tagus and Alexander meeting for the first time. Let’s just say this will not be a good experience for either of them. Shortly after they begin talking, tempers will flare and they will begin to fight. The real question for me right now is how long will the fight go on? I’ve already decided that the police will break up the confrontation, but that will leave me at least a few pages to fill with the fight itself. I have some ideas what I will be doing, from a composition standpoint, so it will just be a matter of how I can execute those ideas (and if they will actually work!).

A month ago, I put an ad on Onlinecomics.net. Since then, the number of visitors to the site has been pretty good. I’ve also added some additional tracking tags to the site, including the blog, to see how long people are visiting and which pages are being visited. One thing that concerns me is the number of people who go to the site, but then leave immediately, without even looking at the story or any of the background pages. I’m not sure if this is completely normal for a website (although I expect it is), or whether my first page just isn’t very good. This is something I might need to re-evaluate.

No comments:

Post a Comment