Monday, March 07, 2005

Funky Town

I mostly finished page 10 (the last page of the Boogs/Tubby Wubbies sequence), but I need to rework the dialogue a little. I wasn’t overly satisfied with it. Yesterday, I made good progress on page 11, including the setup for it. That page begins the Funkmeister Rik sequence, which isn’t very long, but should be interesting. I had to first build the set, which is a disco called the FunkyTown. As part of that, I needed to make a render of the outside of the building and create a sign for it. I used a building I had done previously and added the sign in Photoshop. My wife was helpful in deciding on the right font. Apparently, my original font wasn’t “funky” enough. She seemed satisfied with the final result. Wife happy = Husband happy. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment