Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Back in Town & Back to Work

I just returned home last night after being out of town for the last five days (for xmas). I should be able to start page 11 tonight. My self imposed date for publishing the new chapter is January 8th and I think that’s a reasonable timetable. I don’t think there will be more than a few more pages left to complete and I have more than a week to get it done.


For those interested in the print version of the comic, once chapter 9 is done, I will work on Part Two. Part One was a book that included the Prologue and the first four chapters. Part Two will include chapters 5-9. Now that I have an improved publishing program, I hope to make this part look better. I learned a few lessons from my first attempt, so we’ll see how well this goes. ;-)


I’d also like to do some more work on the RPG. I’ve made progress, but it’s still the “red-headed stepchild” of this enterprise so I’m not working too much on it. However, it would be nice to get it out there and see if anyone is willing to buy it, or even think it’s a good game. As I’ve said before, I’m procrastinating a bit, partly due to fear of rejection. Nevertheless, I can’t spend my time worrying about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment