Monday, December 19, 2005

$ Down the Drain

I completed the renders for page 9, which begins the final stretch of the chapter. At this point, I’m not sure how many more pages there’ll be, but it wouldn’t surprise me if it goes to 15 pages.

I also spent the weekend getting some of the props/ships ready for the rest of the chapter. This will be a fairly complex space battle involving a few surprises. As part of that, I downloaded a couple of assets from DAZ, one of which is actually for Bryce, not Poser. Although I’ve used Bryce somewhat, I’ve always found it a bit confusing. However, after reading some online tutorials, I felt more comfortable with the program. As for the regular Poser asset I downloaded, I decided not to use it after all. In fact, I was a bit disappointed in how it looked once I starting working with it. Hopefully I can incorporate it later, but for now its $10 down the drain. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment