Monday, March 27, 2006

Chapter 11 Online!

A day late, I was able to publish chapter 11 on Sunday. Actually, I should’ve scheduled it for then anyway, but for some reason I didn’t give myself the whole weekend when I originally set the publish date. I still would have been on time, however, but I decided to rewrite the script for page 10. After doing the renders, I was setting up the dialogue when I decided it wasn’t as good as I wanted. I tried doing the re-write immediately, but as usual that didn’t go off well. When I become unhappy with a script, I really have to set it aside for a day so I can let my mind work in the background. Once I did that, I was able to write it quickly.

I will start the preliminary steps for the next chapter this week, mostly putting the set together. There will be two, possibly three sets for chapter 12. It will also include the return of one of the most popular characters in the story: Left Lucy!

No comments:

Post a Comment