Friday, April 21, 2006

Accidental Spoiler

I’ve completed pages 1 through 8, and started renders on page 9 today. I’m ahead of schedule at the moment, largely because I’m on extended vacation so I can work during the day (not just in the evenings).


Last week, while I was lying in bed, I had figured out in my mind the conversation that would take place in the later part of this chapter. However, since it was the middle of the night, I didn’t write any of it down. So, today I found myself frustrated because I couldn’t remember much of it. D’oh! I mean, I remember some of it, but my previous version was a lot better (as far as I know). ;-)


By the way, it occurred to me that I had let a secret out prematurely in my blog. I had mentioned that the mountain hideout was Sophia’s even though the previous chapter only mentioned Maal-Bok. Luckily, however, very few of my readers actually read this blog so hopefully I didn’t ruin it for too many people.

No comments:

Post a Comment