Sunday, May 07, 2006

Chapter 12 Online

I uploaded Chapter 12 on Friday, a few days ahead of schedule. Unlike the week before, I was very productive: I ended up doing six pages in six days!

Next will be the climatic chapter of the story, the last one until the epilogue. I have a strong idea of what the dialogue will be so hopefully I’ll be able to write the script relatively quickly. May will be a difficult month to get things done, however, because we’ll be going out of town at least twice.

By the way, to try and earn some money, I’ve opened a new online store through cafepress.com called Imperium Fantasy & Sci-fi Gifts. While I was finishing up chapter 12, I was also creating graphics for the store (for t-shirts, etc.). It’s fun to do, but we’ll see if I can actually make any money from it. Since quitting my previous job, I’ve been trying to stay away from going back to work in Corporate America, so I’m trying to find ways to work from home. Sadly, I’ll probably have to go back to the grind, but I’m hopefully I won’t have to for at least awhile longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment