I got back from my trip on Sunday. Before I left, however, I sat down and wrote a script for the first several pages of chapter 13. I had been stuck before, but I think this is a good starting point. It required, however, that I redo page 1 which had to be completely scrapped. Since getting back, I’ve completed pages up through page 3 (including the redo). It’s been a real headache, because of the number of characters in the scene. Poser keeps crapping out on me and it’s been very frustrating. This morning I created a duplicate of the set with a lot of things removed (out of frame) so hopefully I can render more quickly.
FYI: I’ll be out of town once again next week, although for a shorter time. Since this is the climatic chapter of the story, I want to take my time, but I also don’t want to keep people waiting too long.