Saturday, June 03, 2006

Back from My Trip

I returned from my second (and last) trip of the month, so I should be able to focus on the current chapter until it’s complete. Speaking of which, I finished pages 1-8 before I left, so I’m basically halfway done. I also posted the three-page preview, listing the estimated publish date for the whole chapter as June 18th.

The script I wrote earlier had enough material for the first 9 pages of the chapter, so that means I now need to write the rest if possible. As I’ve said before, having a script to go by really helps. I was having a lot of trouble early on with this chapter, but once I printed out the script, I was able to plan the renders better. Instead of doing them in order, I could jump around a bit, which saves setup time and makes things move a lot faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment