Friday, June 16, 2006

A Little Late

I’m going to delay chapter 13 by a few days since it’s running longer than I had expected. I sent an email to the people signed up to my newsletter to let them know the chapter would be late. I’m hoping to get it out by Tuesday of next week.

Last night I completed page 16. Without spoiling anything, I can say that at least two of the main characters will die in this chapter. However, I don’t show any blood (although I certainly could). From the beginning of the story, I decided to keep things PG-13 (ie: no serious swearing, no real nudity, and minimal blood). It’s along the same lines as the Star Wars or Star Trek movies. I should point out that, for the next story I plan to feature on the site, I will at least have more blood and violence. So I’m certainly looking forward to that. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment