Friday, May 12, 2006

Chapter 13 Started

After a false start, I completed the renders for page one of chapter 13. I had originally planned on reusing the Great Room set featured in chapter 1, but I was having a lot of trouble getting renders to work properly (due to the number of models present in the scene). I decided to download a set from DAZ called the Palace Entrance. I’ve been having my eye on it for a while so I was itching to have an excuse to get it. ;-)

As I said last time, I’m going to be out of town much of this month so I’m going to be losing a lot of time for working on the comic. On the other hand, I’ll be in the car a lot so hopefully I can think about some dialogue and stuff so it won’t be a total waste of time. For whatever reason, when I’m here in the apartment, I have a lot of trouble thinking of dialogue (that doesn’t stink). When I was at work, dialogue would seem to just leap out of my head, but here at home it’s a LOT harder.

Btw, I removed the Google ads that used to run at the bottom of my webpages and replaced them with a single ad for my online store. However, like the Google ads, they don’t get clicked very often. I guess I need to find other ways to get traffic to my store. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment