Monday, February 02, 2009

Naked Elf Women (Not Really)

The Deck Plans supplement is just about done. Actually, it is done, but I’m waiting until this weekend to release it since Saturday is a high volume day on DriveThruRPG/RPGNow. Just one of the things I’ve learned since joining the capitalist elite. I’m also offering a print version, but I’m waiting until I get the sample copy in the mail before I make it available (just to make sure it looks okay).

Now that the Deck Plans are done, I’ve turned my attention to my next project, which I’m calling Monster Menagerie. My goal is to include 30-40 new creatures, 3-4 new minor races, and some NPCs. I may also include some factions too, perhaps the ones I featured in the Grab Bag.

Speaking of minor races, the Dökk will be included. I was looking for some clothes for them (at least the female) and found the one below. The Wife thought it made her look a little slutty, but then I reminded her that “sex sales.” Also, since I had already bought the outfit, I was “damn well going to use it!” The Wife appreciates my business sense . . .

Btw, I’ve also been thinking about an adventure featuring the Dökk, which I’m calling The Crimson Kiss. I sketched out a few details for the adventure, but I’m not sure when I’ll be working on it . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment