Monday, February 14, 2005

Chapter 2 Started

I worked much of Sunday on Chapter 2, trying to make up for the time I wasted last week. I finished page 1, and I have much of the renders for page 2 done. As I may have mentioned earlier, I intend to have several elements of comedy in this chapter. Page 2 is the first example: while Rupert and Lt. Burke are flying to Ashtown, another grav car moves along side and its driver moons them! Only the lieutenant sees this, however. Later in the chapter, Burke will see something else peculiar, which again only he sees. Rupert will scold him for not paying attention.

I got some more stats on the website from a new stat site I subscribed to. Basically, it shows a lot more detail than my usual one, including which exact pages are being viewed and for how long. It’s interesting to see, because some visitors come and go immediately, I guess just taking a quick look. Other visitors, however, actually stay and read through the whole comic. Of course, these stats don’t tell me who the visitors are, but at least I know somebody is actually reading the comic. Now if I could only tell if someone (other than my wife) is reading this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment