Friday, February 04, 2005

Prologue Almost Done

I’m on target for publishing the Prologue this weekend. Everything is done except for the navigation bar and page bar. I also need to update the Characters page to include Durant Blixx. I’ve written the text for his description, so it’s just a matter of creating a render and updating the page.

I was also experimenting with a mailing list feature that would email people when I update the comic. This would of course alert them that there’s something new to see, without them having to check periodically.

Next I am setting my sights on Chapter 2. Although I don’t have a script yet, I do have a good idea of the scenes and what will be needed to make them. I’ve previously done some “scouting” for models etc. that I will use in the chapter. Of course, I may have to find additional ones as I get farther along in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment