Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Prologue Published

Sorry that I didn’t update the blog sooner. I was able to publish the Prologue over the weekend. I also bought a 30-day ad on www.onlinecomics.net to increase visibility for the site. The number of visitors had dropped off, so I wanted to see those numbers go back up. I would like to build a base of viewers for the comic if possible.

I’ve been very busy over the last several days so I haven’t worked much on Chapter 2. I downloaded some models for Rupert’s hover car, and I worked a little on one of the characters that will be included in the chapter. I hope to work more on the chapter this weekend. This will be a full length chapter (even larger than chapter 1), so it will be at least twice the size of the Prologue. That means it will take twice as long to finish. I estimate Chapter 2 will take about 4 weeks. :-o

No comments:

Post a Comment