Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Reviews added to the Forum

I completed the renders for page 7 and I’ll do the post-work tonight. If I can keep the chapter under 12 pages or so, I should be able to complete it before the May 9th deadline I have set for myself. After page 8, I only have Richard’s conversation with Alexander, so I think 12 pages is a reasonable estimate on the chapter length.

I’ve added two reviews to the Forums: one for the Sin City movie, and the other for Ghost in the Shell 2. I would like to add additional reviews as I go along. Of course, it’s my hope that others will take part in the forums too, but that hasn’t happened yet.

I plan to redo the graphic on the main page of the site. I’ve noticed quite a few people come to the site, but then leave right away without even looking at the story. That could be for a lot of reasons, but if I can create a better first impression for visitors, they might stay longer.

No comments:

Post a Comment