Friday, July 01, 2005

Money Shot

I’ve completed page 5 and finished the renders for page 6. As I’ve mentioned, the chapter is basically split into two parts, and page 6 is the last page for the first part. It ends, in fact, with a kiss between Alexander and Lady Sophia. Although their relationship has supposedly ended, apparently there’s still some “heat” between them. Speaking of which, I had some trouble getting the “money shot” of the two of them kissing. I had to do at least 3 renders before I felt I had a shot I could actually use. It’s still not perfect, but it’s adequate I think.

Earlier in the week I was working on getting a guest book onto the website, but I’ve had some technical problems. I first went through three different guest books until I decided to use one in particular. However, being only self taught, it’s taking me some time to set the guest book up properly. If I can’t, I’ll just forget about it, but I’d really like to learn more about the people who visit my site. I’m curious about my audience and why they come to read my work. It’s just another example of my narcissism I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment