Thursday, August 18, 2005

No Pirate Bridge After All

Last week I had a bad head cold so I seemed to be stuck on page 7 for a few days. Since then, however, I’ve finished up through page 9 and most of page 10. In an earlier posting, I had mentioned making a second set (the bridge of the pirate ship), but I don’t think I’m going to use it after all (at least not during this chapter). As it stands now, I think the chapter will end up at 13-14 pages, which may or may not require me to postpone publishing until Aug 27-28 (a delay of 3-4 days). If I had used the pirate bridge, however, the chapter would have gone at least 16-18 pages. It would’ve shown some interaction between Durant Blixx and Lady Sophia. Although I regret not having that, it’s not enough of a big deal to make me delay publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment