Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Nav Changes

Based on the comment from my previous post (thanks, Doug!), I’ve changed the navigation on the main page of the website. Basically, I added direct links to the different chapters and changed the heading on the main nav bar to read “Chapters” instead of “Stories.” I’m hopeful this will improve the experience for visitors, especially new ones.

I completed page 5 last night and will shortly head into the part where Prince Richard appears. I am concerned, however, that this will be a short chapter. That’s not the end of the world, of course, but I really would like to have at least 10-12 pages if possible. On the other hand, this is just a “bridge” chapter with just a bunch of dialogue, so getting on with the action might not be such a bad idea. In retrospect, however, I regret not having a scene showing Alexander in the hospital with Lucy. I had originally planned on that, but since the chapter is supposed to be focused on Isabella, I chose to go straight to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment