Tuesday, January 31, 2006

The Importance of Proofreading

I completed pages 6 and 7, although I still need to have my wife proofread the latter. Speaking of which, I finally had her look over pages 1-5 over the weekend and she discovered some typos, including one on the very first page (which was included in the preview I had already published). I fixed it, but this just proves that it’s always a good idea to have someone proof your work (especially if you can’t spell worth a damn like me). ;-)

Before starting page 7, I completed the third set featured in the chapter: the Provocateur brig. This is where Lt. Burke will discover the Prince and Smitty. The last part of the chapter will reuse Princess Katherine’s room from chapter 9.

Not much else to report. I was happy with how the BFG (mentioned in a previous post) turned out. I think the series of shots worked will and I’m happy with how the resulting explosion looks. Even my wife thought it looked good, which is quite an accomplishment in itself! (Just kidding, Honey!)

No comments:

Post a Comment