Friday, July 07, 2006

Epilogue Now Online

It took me a little longer than expected (as usual), but I published the Epilogue this evening. This means that Alexander the Prince is now officially done!

Of course the question is: where do I go from here? As I already mentioned, I’m going to work on a new story called Magnus Black. However, I do have some other things going on as well. For example, there’s the long delayed and sometimes-ignored role-playing game based on Imperium Chronicles. And, most recently, I’ve been working on a much simpler game called Imperium War! This one is a tabletop-style strategy game about the war between the Imperium and the Magna Supremacy. It’s much less complex than the RPG so I’m hopeful I can get the strategy game done sooner and sell it on the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment