Sunday, July 23, 2006

New Tshirts

I didn’t work on Magnus Black at all this last week – instead focusing on redoing the print version of Alexander and creating some new tshirt designs for my online shop. I also didn’t work on Imperium War! – well, I did a little, but not much.

As for the print version of Alexander, I completed the work on Part One and Two, and uploaded it to Lulu.com. I also worked on doing a combined book that would contain the entire comic. However, I ran into technical difficulties when I tried to convert the file into a PDF (both on my own computer and the one offered on Lulu). In both cases, the PDF attempt failed. At the moment, it doesn’t look like it’s going to happen. As an aside, my wife told me that her nephew in Germany recently discovered the copy of Part One that I had given to his parents as a gift. Even though he doesn’t really speak English yet, I guess he liked the pictures. I will try and send him Parts Two and Three when I have a chance. Maybe somebody could read it to him.

As I may’ve mentioned before, I haven’t exactly been selling a lot from my online store. In an effort to increase my inventory, I decided to create a few new designs and redo some of my old ones, specifically the ones related to Imperium Chronicles. I had been doing an animated gif for my redesign of my homepage, which involved picking out some good images from Alexander. Using that as a basis, I created three new tshirt designs. I also enlarged the Imperium Chronicles logo on the shirts to make it more visible. You can see them here!

Lastly, I haven’t worked on my strategy game except for a few week paragraphs. Seriously, whenever I have to do any prolonged writing anymore, I can’t seem to get myself motivated. As I’ve said before, this was not always the case. However, now it seems to be a real problem, perhaps psychological in nature. I think I’m just afraid that nobody will want it and it’s just a big waste of time. The only question is whether I’ll make myself do it or just chicken out completely.

No comments:

Post a Comment