Thursday, July 27, 2006

New Story Started (Kinda . . )

Well, I have some good news and some “bad” news (depending on how eager you are to see the new story). The good news is that I created the first page of Magnus Black, and I think it looks pretty good. The so-called bad news is that I won’t be able to work any more on the story for at least the next couple of weeks! The reason is that I’m maybe going to be moving to another city for a new job and I’m going to be without my computer for a while. The details are up in the air and I still don’t know if I’m getting the job. However, if I do get it, the job will start probably right away which means staying in the new city for a time while my wife and I arrange to move the rest of our stuff. Soooo, in other words, I won’t be able to do any more pages until all that is sorted out.

Of course, I could just put the single page up, but I’d rather not do that. My original plan (and what I will do once I get things going again) is to post 2-3 pages per week each Monday. However, I want to be sure I can do that on a dependable schedule so people won’t be wondering where the new pages are (if I’m unable to post them). Sigh. Well, in a few weeks hopefully all this will be water under the bridge. We’ll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment