Monday, July 17, 2006

Magnus Black Title Logo

I got the print copy of the third part of Alexander the Prince (which includes chapters 10-13 and the Epilogue). There are a total of three printed parts, but the first two came out pretty dark. For that reason I used a little different process with the third one, and it turned out pretty well. The pages are much brighter (almost too bright), so it’s a lot easier to read and see the detail. I will go back and do the same process for books one and two so they’ll be as good as part three.

I’ve also been working on stuff for Magnus Black: Born in the Grave. I picked out a font for the regular text and another couple of fonts for the title (see below):

I also worked on the template that I’ll used for each page of the new story, and I even did some preliminary work on a redesigned main page for the website as well as the nav bar.

Lastly, the strategy game I mentioned (Imperium War) is coming along very nicely also. I’ve done the maps and the counters, and now I need to sit down a write up the rules. Frankly, that will be the hardest part, but I’m hopeful I can get through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment