Friday, September 01, 2006

"Labor Day"

I’ve worked eleven 12-hour days in a row, but I will have tomorrow off. I then start another 6 days on Sunday, including Monday which is the ironically named Labor Day holiday.

I will do my best to work on the new story tomorrow since I don’t know when I’ll be able to do any work after that (perhaps next Saturday).

Yesterday I was day dreaming about working on a computer game again. I imagined having an office with some cubicles filled with programmers, artists, and testers. Nothing too big of course – maybe 20 or so – but I know that will never happen. Of course, the same could be said for becoming a millionaire etc. It’s part of adulthood to know that not all dreams can be realistically achieved. Not to be depressing, but that is the way of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment