Friday, October 14, 2005

Script Writing

I didn’t do any renders last night, but I have been writing dialogue, which really makes the rendering process go more smoothly (more planned that is). Before the chapter starts into its first action sequence, Smitty and Alexander talk for a little while and we get some more insight into the former and Gordians in general.

I have also been working more on the RPG, including artwork which are mostly renders done with Poser. These include new images of the different races. I’ve also taken the Five Family crests and made them more presentable. I’ve added a section of Reputation and Faction, which is almost verbatim from the design document for the original Imperium Online game. As I’ve mentioned before, my intent was to reuse stuff from the game so it didn’t go to waste. However, it most cases I’ve had to start from scratch.

No comments:

Post a Comment