Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Almost Done w/ Ch 8

I finished the last renders for chapter 8 last night, although I still have the post-work (Photoshop) to do. I hope to complete most of that tonight and perhaps tomorrow, depending on my day-job schedule which has been a little hectic of late. Don’t you hate it when the job that earns you money interferes with the stuff that doesn’t pay you anything? ;-)

By the way, the other night while I lay awake, I came up with some ideas that will help tie things together later in the story. I don’t want to go into the details too much, but they involve the new character Maal-Bok and Lady Sophia in a later chapter. Another idea involves the little robot from chapter 8 (named Squirt) and the Magna Ambassador (again, in a later chapter). Although I didn’t necessarily need any of these to tell the story, by adding them I will make the story more believable and interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment