Thursday, January 06, 2005

Browser Issues

I discovered a problem with the navbar using Netscape and Firefox. Basically, the bar shifts up on the screen using those browsers. The bar still works, but it doesn’t look as good. The navbar looks fine in IE and the AOL browsers, so push comes to shove, I could simply state that those are the preferred browsers for the site, which is similar to other sites. I also decided on a preferred screen resolution: 1024x768. The lower resolution 800x600 makes the site look too big, making the user have to scroll sideways. Uck!

I also found a website portal (www.onlinecomics.net) where I will try to get my comic based. This would hopefully increase traffic and word of mouth for the site.

To do list:

1) Make intro page.

2) Finish Chapter 1 renders.

3) Make webpages for each page of chapter 1.

4) Launch site.

No comments:

Post a Comment