Monday, January 17, 2005

The Launch (Finally!)

Today marks the first full day of the Imperium Chronicles website! After working on it, including chapter one of Alexander the Prince, for the last two months, I’m glad it’s finally “done.” Of course, it’s not really done since I now have to get to work on the rest of the story. :-)

Over the weekend, I put the finishing touches on the site, including the navigation bar. It actually went a lot more smoothly than I had thought (certainly a lot more than getting our DSL working!). I’m happy with the site so far, but I know there is more to do, including tweaks here and there.

I’ve also registered the site with www.onlinecomics.net so I hope that will increase traffic. I also added Google’s AdSense, which I also hope will add a little income as well (although I’m not expecting much). Actually, even if I only make a penny in revenue, it will still be 100% more than I made for the two years the site was dedicated to the Imperium Online MMORPG. ;-)

So, moving forward, I hope people like the site and the stories I indeed in include. I welcome any feedback from my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment