Monday, January 31, 2005

End in Sight (for the Prologue anyway)

With only two more pages to go on the Prologue (for a total of 7), I should be done by the end of this week and be able to publish it to the website no later than the end of the weekend. I completed page 5 last night after spending Friday evening and Saturday afternoon working on the pirate command ship. I also finalized what Durant Blixx will look like, who will be featured in the last two pages.


An update on visitors to my site: apparently all those who wanted to see my site have already come there because the number of hits has dropped off dramatically over the last few days. Of course, until I update the comic with new material, there’s really no reason to visit I suppose. Frankly, I wonder if people read my Blog and keep up to date on how the comic is coming along. Blogs, I suppose, are pretty boring in general. :-0 I would not be surprised if few people even read this stuff. Still, it does give me something to read to track my own progress – slow though it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment