Monday, January 24, 2005

Prologue Progress

Over the weekend I was able to complete page one of the prologue and much of page 2. As is often the case so far, there is quite a bit of setup that has to be done before I can really get going on renders. I need to locate the resources (models, environments, etc) that I want to use, and in some cases, I need to learn how to do certain things like special effects. This was the case with the prologue as well. I’ve downloaded at least three models and additional add-ons (textures, skins, etc). I completed the layout of the Steppenwolf (cargo vessel) bridge, and the captain and first mate. I also setup the pirates who will be inside the attacking ships. I still need to do the main pirate, Durant Blixx. Since he will be featured prominently in a later chapter, I need to make sure I’m happy with how he looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment